The Brookley Aeroplex Master Plan was introduced in 2003, and identifies a vision for the future of the development. The Plan provides specific strategic recommendations for implementing the vision, which includes phasing strategy, organizational restructuring and partnering, as well as marketing goals. An executive summary of the Master Plan can be viewed and downloaded here.
The overall objective of the Brookley Aeroplex is to create a state-of-the-art industrial center that offers businesses and industries unsurpassed logistics and high-quality amenities combined with a synergistic working environment where they can thrive. It will also position Mobile as one of the South's premier industrial hubs. The Master Plan proposes significant infrastructure and circulation improvements, as well as removal of deteriorating facilities and revitalization of existing buildings. Five development districts will organize reuse initiatives into identifiable, industrial neighborhoods:
- Aerospace - aerospace and aviation-related development
- Light Industrial - light industrial/flex development, including owner-user and speculative products
- Industrial/Infill/Incubator - small-scale industrial development with business incubator
- Office/Research - office park/retail space development
- Logistics/Manufacturing - development to complement the Mobile Container Terminal and Intermodal Container Transfer Facility growth
For a status report of current projects please click on the link in the right column.
Sign-Up For Our Mailing List
Be sure to sign up to receive our future mailings!
We plan to send out news and announcements, so put your name on the list today!
For Email Marketing you can trust