With roots as an army airfield and US Air Force base during and after WWII, Brookley's infrastructure was developed and built with military precision. Today, it is being revitalized and rejuvenated to meet the business challenges of the 21st century, making Mobile Aeroplex at Brookley the Central Gulf Coast's transportation and industrial epicenter.
Mobile Aeroplex at Brookley is a mixed-use industrial complex in Mobile, Alabama, located in the middle of the Gulf Coast aerospace cluster, between Mississippi and the Florida Panhandle. We are home to variety of companies spanning industry sectors such as aerospace, retail/services, manufacturing, transportation and warehousing. These businesses enjoy our range of land and building use options complemented by unique logistics that combine rail, road, water and an on-site, state-of-the-art airport. CSX Railroad passes through Mobile Aeroplex at Brookley and hubs at Alabama's seaport terminals along with four other Class 1 railroads. In addition, the APM Terminals Mobile and the future Intermodal Container Transfer Facility are both located just north of the complex, less than a mile away. The facility is also located just off Interstate 10, only four miles from Interstate 65 and just five minutes from the city's downtown.
An unmatched combination of logistical infrastructure-water, air, rail and road-all come together at Mobile Aeroplex at Brookley.
- Water - We are adjacent to the Port of Mobile. This full-service seaport offers direct access to nearly 15,000 miles (24,000 km) of inland waterways serving the upper Mississippi, Ohio and Tennessee River systems as well as the US Gulf Intracoastal Waterway.
- Air- Mobile Downtown Airport (BFM) on-site
- Runway 14/32 9,618 ft (2,932 m) long and 150 ft (46 m) wide
- Runway 18/36 7,800 ft (2,377 m) long and 150 ft (46 m) wide
- Rail - CSX Railroad passes through Brookley and hubs with four other Class 1 railroads at the adjacent Alabama State Port Authority facilities
- Alabama Gulf Coast Railroad/BNSF
- Kansas City Southern
- Norfolk Southern
- Canadian National
- Road - Only two minutes away, I-10 provides two exits to Mobile Aeroplex at Brookley, and intersects with I-65 approximately four miles west of our complex.
- I-10 connects Jacksonville, Florida with Santa Monica, California
- I-65 connects Mobile, Alabama with Chicago, Illinois
Sign-Up For Our Mailing List
Be sure to sign up to receive our future mailings!
We plan to send out news and announcements, so put your name on the list today!
For Email Marketing you can trust